August 10th, 2009

Getting ready to head off to university? ¬†You don’t need to keep all those receipts for tuition costs, travel, rent, textbooks etc. ¬†At least not for your taxes anyway. ¬†The government has made it relatively simple, and all of your costs are summarized on the T2202 form. ¬†Your university will issue you this in January or February.

Take note, though!! ¬†Many of the larger universities ONLY issue them online, and they expect you to print them off. ¬†So if you haven’t received it by the end of February, just go into your student account online, and look for the link that says T2202. ¬†Print off the form and everybody’s happy.

Filed under: Consumer Tax by David Boese No Comments »