If you receive a T slip after you have already filed your tax return, don’t just put it aside.  You need to file an adjustment to your tax return to include this missed income.  You can file the adjustment using the T1-ADJ form available on the government’s website, at


Filed under: Business tax, Personal Tax by David Boese No Comments »