Do you routinely make large charitable donations or RRSP contributions? Do you have ongoing support payments, or consistently large child care expenses or employment expenses? Consider filing the T1213. This form is used to request special permission from the Canada Revenue Agency to have less tax deducted from your pay. Rather than getting a large tax refund at the end of the year, you can enjoy a larger paycheque each payday during the year.

To obtain this special permission for the 2012 year, you need to get the form sent in now!

Get a copy here:

Filed under: Personal Tax by David Boese No Comments »

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *